“Get High Quality Leads That  Convert Into Sales Today...Even If You Have Low Start-Up Budget!”
30% Conversions with Real Top Tier Traffic or You Get 100% Refund!
Syed Akram, SolidPassiveIncome.com Founder
Hi, It’s me – Syed Akram

Struggling to get a online business off the ground and build your list quickly?

READ CAREFULLY

After many years of purchasing offers after offers, softwares, courses, attending webinar after webinar, I can say I am now comfortable with the online marketing space.

At one point, I was very frustrated and wanted to call it quits. Then I decided not give up and go all the way.

I realized every course I took, every software I bought, every Guru I listened to gave me a bit of something. After I eliminated all the garbage and connected all the right dots...Its happening.
Why This Is For You?

Today I'm on a mission to help more people become financially free and create solid passive income online. And in order to do that you need traffic to the offer that you're promoting.

I am proudly providing quality traffic that comes from the top tier countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Over 85% of my traffic comes from these countries, and the rest 15% comes from English speaking countries (the traffic is worldwide).

Traffic where I will do all the work for you so all you need to focus on is letting your system convert your leads for you.

It doesn't have to be complicated and it really isn't...

You just need to be focused and take action.

This is a PROVEN PROCESS
Here’s The Services I Provide for You!

✔️ High Quality Solo Ads to My Highly Responsive List

✔️ Guaranteed Over-Delivery with Any Orders

✔️ Buyer List INCLUDED!

✔️ Help You Grow Your Internet Marketing List Fast and Safely!

✔️ This Will Help You Build an Asset for Solid Passive Income Online

✔️ Share Your Offer to Who Knows, Like's and Trust Me.

✔️ I Always be Here for Any Helps or Support That You May Need

Please Review My Terms Of Service Below:
👉 All solos will be sent out to my lists only, NO exit pop-ups, NO traffic exchanges, NO safe-lists, NO other things other than my lists.

👉 No Bots or Fake Clicks: We use systems and the best softwares available online today to filter out the junk traffic. You only get real people!

👉 You may provide your own swipe if you choose and I have the right to change it if it’s needed. Please keep your ad short and sweet.

👉 I RESERVE the right to refuse ANY solo ads. If I do not think it’s a good fit and if you cannot change the ad copy or URL, I will refund your money.

👉 By placing an order for a solo ad, you agree to the no refund policy once the traffic has been sent in it's entirety.

👉I reserve the right to start sending traffic to the URL before the provisional date.

👉 Life-Time Support (We'll be friends forever) Once you start working with me, if you EVER have any questions, not just about the order but anything about making money over the internet, you can contact me and I’ll go above and beyond to help you out
Here’s What Gets The Best Results
With Our Unique Traffic:
100%
RISK
FREE
Your purchase is 100% Risk Free. If you don't get at least 30% conversions from our traffic, simply let our friendly support team know (via email) and we'll happily refund your money 100%.

So it's a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Here's How Our Process Works:
It's Super Simple
  •  As soon as you place the order with me, I will get in touch with you (within 24 hours).
  • I will discuss with you the best plan of action for promoting your product and also recommend quick tweaks to your funnels if needed.
  • Once everything is setup (usually in less than 48-72 hours) we'll start delivering your order.
  •  Once your order is complete we'll deliver a click report and recommend a future course of action to get you even more results.
  •  If you like what you see (we're pretty sure you will); you give us a testimonial and we give you a gift in exchange. Everybody wins.
  •  We have a slightly longer process to get you the clicks but we are NOT one of those vendors who'd just send out anything to make a quick buck, WE WANT TO GET YOU RESULTS.
Choose Your Click Package:
100 Clicks
$45
 0.45c Per Click
  •  85%+ Tier 1
  • English Speakers Only
  • Buyers Included
  •  10% Over Delivery
  •  Guaranteed Live Reporting
200 Clicks
$84
0.42c Per Click
  •  85%+ Tier 1
  •  English Speakers Only
  •  Buyers Included
  •  10% Over Delivery
  •  Guaranteed Live Reporting
300 Clicks
$114
0.38 Per Click
  • 85%+ Tier 1
  •  English Speakers Only
  •  Buyers Included
  •  10% Over Delivery
  •  Guaranteed Live Reporting
500 Clicks
$175
0.35c Per Click
  • 85%+ Tier 1
  •  English Speakers Only
  • Buyers Included
  •  10% Over Delivery
  •  Guaranteed Live Reporting
To Your Success for Solid Passive Income with Syed Akram.
Support Email: syedakram@digitalmarketingprovider.com
Visit My FB: Click Here  
Contact Me on Skype: syed.akram71
Yes, I am Ready To Get Started Today!